- The Tidewaters Gateway Partnership,
- Lower Township, Cape May County, NJ
Partners in the Pacific
Honour Fiji Ambassadors
- Econesian Society,
serving as the non-profit & lead organization for HJF.
- University of the South Pacific (various
departments, including: The International Department, Marine
Studies and the Institute of Applied Science)
- Alvei, traditional sailing ship
- Global Vision International
- Dawasamu Enviroment Movement, the environmental
advisory arm of the Vanua Dawasamu.
- Pacific Blue Foundation
- Island Spirit Eco Tours, serving Taveuni
- Fiji Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Community Centered Conservation
- The Altrusa Society, MAI TV, The Fiji
Voyaging Society, The Fiji Times, Fiji Library Services, Fiji
Arts Council, The Fiji Museum, Na Draki, Dolphin Watch, Wantoh
Moana, Fero Z Photography
From left to right:
Prof. Vilsoni Hereniko, Professor and
Director, Oceania Centre for Arts, Culture and Pacific Studies
The University of the South Pacific.
Miss Alisi Rabukawaqa Miss South Pacific.
Dr. Joeli Veitayaki, Head of School
of Marine Studies The University of the South Pacific.
Prof. Konai Helu Thaman, Professor of
Pacific Education, & UNESCO Chair in Teacher Education &
Culture, The University of the South Pacific.
Prof. Randolph Thaman, Professor of
Pacific Islands Biogeography.
Also we are deeply privileged to have
His Excellency President of Fiji Ratu Epeli Nailatikau as the
Patron of Honour Fiji.